We make inexpensive, high quality Carbon 60 Olive Oil (a.k.a. c60oo, lipofullerene) for laboratory research purposes. Our process and materials are standard and transparent.
You can also order directly from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B1WZJEW
Facts about the product:
- We ship 67mg C60 in 100mL of olive oil, for a 0.67mg/mL ratio.
- We use 99.95% Carbon 60 from SES.
- We fully dissolve the C60 with a magnetic stirrer for 2 weeks in complete darkness, and then vacuum filter through a 0.22um filter to remove any undissolved C60 particles. The entire process is done in the dark in sealed glass containers to protect the oil from any degradation.
- We use authentic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, consistently tested to be authentic olive oil. (Most retail olive oils are a blend and do not have the signature "peppery" quality of an authentic oil.)
- We do not keep stock for more than 3 weeks. All shipped bottles are freshly produced.
- We were established in 2014 and are experts at producing Carbon 60 Olive Oil correctly to the original specifications and to a high standard, using only high quality ingredients and methods.
- Our product was independently tested by a third party laboratory on Longecity and received the highest rating.
- Made in Michigan, USA.
We make no claims about the product. It is intended for laboratory and research purposes only. Not for drug, ingestion, inhalation, topical application, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children.